May 7, 201016 yr "UL Basketball assistant coach Steve Masiello allegedly involved in a ticket scam worth $70k and yet nothing about this on ESPN. If this had anything to do with UK they would be putting us on blast!" I just seen this on a facebook page. Any truth to this?
May 7, 201016 yr I never have liked him very well. Hes always been the one guy on UL's staff I don't like. I think Pitino has done a good job picking other assistants.
May 7, 201016 yr I never thought much of him UK or UL days, for no more than he is the attitude doesn't correlate. Pitino will have to do alot of speaking engangements for any college to take a chance on him being a head coach.
May 7, 201016 yr I said in a thread a month or so back that Masiello was a scam artist. I remember when I was in middle school he was suppose to be a running a camp at a school in my county. He never showed up, but no refunds were ever made. I don't know why anyone would want to go to his camp anyway, I didn't. But, my mom ended up losing 80 bucks (40 a piece for my brother and me.) My mother doesn't stand for stuff like that, and ended up getting his phone number. She told him off and he promised everyone would get their money back. Nothing ever happened though, and I don't guess anyone thought 40 bucks was enough to take someone to court over, though there were alot of kids who signed up and paid for the camp.
May 7, 201016 yr I liked him when he was at UK. He was a walkon who wanted to be a coach and was the human victory cigar. Hearing these stories about him makes me think he may not be the guy I cheered for when he did get in the game.
May 7, 201016 yr I liked him when he was at UK. He was a walkon who wanted to be a coach and was the human victory cigar. Hearing these stories about him makes me think he may not be the guy I cheered for when he did get in the game. He always appeared to be smug and arrogant.
May 7, 201016 yr Having met him a few times, he is exactly the type of person the poster above me described............
May 7, 201016 yr Do they give a class at UK about scamming people? In the last year this is what the 3rd or 4th former UK player scamming people on tickets.
May 7, 201016 yr Do they give a class at UK about scamming people? In the last year this is what the 3rd or 4th former UK player scamming people on tickets. 3rd...and he is a PUNK.
May 8, 201016 yr Probably the only assistant Pitino has had since he's been at UofL that I haven't liked.
May 8, 201016 yr Never could figure out why Pitino had such an attraction to him as a player and an assitant. He always has been a jerk from what I've been told
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.