Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Steve Masiello in scam worth 70K.

Featured Replies

Never could figure out why Pitino had such an attraction to him as a player and an assitant. He always has been a jerk from what I've been told

 

Ricky and his father were friends. He was a ball boy for P with the Knicks. He used to hang out at O'Charley's on Richmond Rd. when we were in college...supremely jerkish!

I love how those legs of Pitino are crossed in the picture. Should have kept them that way and he may not have got in trouble with Karen.

 

If that is Massielo he has got fat.

One of the biggest punks I've ever met....not surprised.

He is probably my least liked UK player in the last 40 years.

 

Extremely arrogant and cocky, even after posting these statistics in his senior year at UK. Didn't check Masiello's ego at all.

 

http://bigbluehistory.net/bb/Statistics/stat1999-00.html

 

If he had one once of humbleness, I might have been able tolerate him a little more.

Ricky and his father were friends. He was a ball boy for P with the Knicks. He used to hang out at O'Charley's on Richmond Rd. when we were in college...supremely jerkish!

 

Yeah I've heard that since he played for KY. Maybe this will humble him a lil, but I have my doubts.

Do they give a class at UK about scamming people? In the last year this is what the 3rd or 4th former UK player scamming people on tickets.

 

^

Only one that is a UofL asst Basketball coach though.

 

So typical that the spin is he is a former UK player and not a current UL coach.

 

That's because former UK players have a deep history of scamming the fans stupid enough to worship them, and by extension trust them.

Stealing money from people, especially considering how things have been in our country over the past several years, is a dirty and despicable act, regardless of what color you wear, or what team you coach.

Stealing money from people, especially considering how things have been in our country over the past several years, is a dirty and despicable act, regardless of what color you wear, or what team you coach.

 

:thumb::thumb:

Yeah I've heard that since he played for KY. Maybe this will humble him a lil, but I have my doubts.

 

Let's hope so.

Do they give a class at UK about scamming people? In the last year this is what the 3rd or 4th former UK player scamming people on tickets.

 

:laugh:

 

I was wondering the same thing. What's up with these guys?

 

Who knew the human victory cigar was a real life matchstick man?

That's because former UK players have a deep history of scamming the fans stupid enough to worship them, and by extension trust them.

 

:thumb:Seriously.

 

Both are facts...he is a current U of L assistant and he was a former UK basketball player. I don't think CoachBuckett was in any way trying to shift the focus to him being a former UK player. I think he was making an observation, one that I thought of as well, that there have been several former UK players involved in stuff like this recently.

 

Lesson to the public...don't buy tickets from former UK players. Donate it to a good cause if you're going to just give your money away. :D

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.