Steve Masiello in scam worth 70K.

KYHOOP

Never could figure out why Pitino had such an attraction to him as a player and an assitant. He always has been a jerk from what I've been told

Ricky and his father were friends. He was a ball boy for P with the Knicks. He used to hang out at O'Charley's on Richmond Rd. when we were in college...supremely jerkish!

Ricky and his father were friends. He was a ball boy for P with the Knicks. He used to hang out at O'Charley's on Richmond Rd. when we were in college...supremely jerkish!

Yeah I've heard that since he played for KY. Maybe this will humble him a lil, but I have my doubts.

Do they give a class at UK about scamming people? In the last year this is what the 3rd or 4th former UK player scamming people on tickets.

^

Only one that is a UofL asst Basketball coach though.

So typical that the spin is he is a former UK player and not a current UL coach.

That's because former UK players have a deep history of scamming the fans stupid enough to worship them, and by extension trust them.

Stealing money from people, especially considering how things have been in our country over the past several years, is a dirty and despicable act, regardless of what color you wear, or what team you coach.

Do they give a class at UK about scamming people? In the last year this is what the 3rd or 4th former UK player scamming people on tickets.

:laugh:

I was wondering the same thing. What's up with these guys?

Who knew the human victory cigar was a real life matchstick man?

That's because former UK players have a deep history of scamming the fans stupid enough to worship them, and by extension trust them.

:thumb:Seriously.

Both are facts...he is a current U of L assistant and he was a former UK basketball player. I don't think CoachBuckett was in any way trying to shift the focus to him being a former UK player. I think he was making an observation, one that I thought of as well, that there have been several former UK players involved in stuff like this recently.

Lesson to the public...don't buy tickets from former UK players. Donate it to a good cause if you're going to just give your money away. :D