May 5, 201016 yr Another site is reporting University of Florida is possibly losing another recruit in Bradley Beal ?
May 5, 201016 yr Bradley Beal is REALLY REALLY good. Like top 5 in the front loaded 2011 class good. Losing him might be a bigger hit than losing Rivers...
May 5, 201016 yr I wonder if Kentucky might try to jump in on him if this is true. I'd imagine that Calipari won't let a recruit of Beal's caliber get away if he is truly that good. Any validity to this Wireman or GT?
May 5, 201016 yr I wonder if Kentucky might try to jump in on him if this is true. I'd imagine that Calipari won't let a recruit of Beal's caliber get away if he is truly that good. Any validity to this Wireman or GT? Been at work all day and just got home for a few. Checking into it...
May 5, 201016 yr Been at work all day and just got home for a few. Checking into it... I can understand that. You have to relax every now and then and take a breather in the type of environment you work in.
May 5, 201016 yr This one does have legs, but isn't official yet. Expect UK and Duke to be in the mix once it goes down...
May 5, 201016 yr This one does have legs, but isn't official yet. Expect UK and Duke to be in the mix once it goes down... Beal following Rivers possibly? Just speculating since Duke was mentioned.
May 5, 201016 yr Been at work all day and just got home for a few. Checking into it... This one does have legs, but isn't official yet. Expect UK and Duke to be in the mix once it goes down... I like it....5 min between posts.
May 5, 201016 yr Reminds of the Garth Brooks song, Unanswered Prayers. Think many UK fans are singing this song as they watch Billy D's program struggle and Cal having UK where he has them.
May 5, 201016 yr Reminds of the Garth Brooks song, Unanswered Prayers. Think many UK fans are singing this song as they watch Billy D's program struggle and Cal having UK where he has them. I'm so glad the UK fans that wanted Billy D didn't get their prayers answered.
May 6, 201016 yr So what is the issue at Florida? Donovan was getting all the top recruits just a couple years ago. And why are these guys decommitting?
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.