Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Is Florida losing another Commitment?

Featured Replies

  • Author

From what I read he is considering decommitting due to Florida not getting the caliber of players that he possibly thought they were going to get in the 2011 class. I also read that Kansas would be on him hard if he does Decommit.

Seriously, I can sense that it's time for Billy D to get outta there and find a new job. I guess I have a sixth sense for these sort of things.

  • Author
Seriously, I can sense that it's time for Billy D to get outta there and find a new job. I guess I have a sixth sense for these sort of things.

 

:laugh:Maybe Billy D takes the Bulls Job .:ohbrother:

I'm so glad the UK fans that wanted Billy D didn't get their prayers answered.

 

I was one that wanted him and I am so glad now we didnt get him. Still a good coach and (I think a good family man) (thought same of Pitino too) he will still do good at Fla.

:laugh:Maybe Billy D takes the Bulls Job .:ohbrother:

 

If he stays as long as he did with the Magic, he could take every open NBA job and be back at Florida in time for the 2010-11 season.

With the recruits that Kentucky already has on board for 2011, you have to think that they'll be in the discussion with virtually every top player in that class...

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.