Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Mid-Season NKY Top 10

Featured Replies

With it being just pass halfway through the regular season, teams have been going up and down a lot in the coaches poll. Whats your top 10?

 

1. Dixie

2. Beechwood

3. Cov Cath

4. Boone County

5. Bishop Brossart

6. Ryle

7. Conner

8. New Cath

9. Campbell County

10. Holy Cross

 

IMO i don't see many new teams entering this top 10 obviously some moving around amongst these teams will take place, but I am pretty sure these teams will always make up the top 10 this year.

  • Replies 82
  • Views 12.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Would love to hear your justification for Beechwood at #2.

9th Region only:

Based on the games (teams) that I have seen play...

#1 Ryle

#2 NewCath

#3 CovCath

#3 Holy Cross

#5 Beechwood

#6 Dixie

#7 Conner

#8 Boone

#9 Highlands

#10 Cooper

 

Just wondering how your #1 team has gotten beat twice by your #3 team and got beat twice while throwing their two best pitchers against them?

 

Also your #2 team just got beat in a 35th District seeding game vs. your #10 team where both teams threw their aces!

9th Region only:

Based on the games (teams) that I have seen play...

#1 Ryle

#2 NewCath

#3 CovCath

#3 Holy Cross

#5 Beechwood

#6 Dixie

#7 Conner

#8 Boone

#9 Highlands

#10 Cooper

 

Just wondering how your #1 team has gotten beat twice by your #3 team and got beat twice while throwing their two best pitchers against them?

 

Also your #2 team just got beat in a 35th District seeding game vs. your #10 team where both teams threw their aces!

 

Well, the same can be asked of your lineup. Your 2 was beat by your 5 and both threw their aces. And your 6 beat the 5. Your 1 was beat by your 8 in a seeding game. I guess we can argue pretty much anything if someone posts there top ten.:lol:

9th Region

#1 Dixie

#2 Boone

#3 Ryle

#4 Holy Cross

#5 Beechwood

#6 NCC

#7 Conner

#8 CCH

#9 Highlands

#10 Cooper

Wow, Cooper getting some love. Cooper is only about 2 legit pitchers deep though but the others are improving.

Im making these rankings not according to who beat who and all that jazz. Im making these based on stricly who would beat who if all teams played at their absolute best. IMHO every game I have attended of Dixie Heights their pitching has been so over powering. I know they've lost a few games to teams on this list but I think if Dixie Heights plays to their best ability and so does the other team, Dixie Heights wins. They are simply the best all around team up here IMO. Boone County is a very close #2.

 

1. Dixie Heights

2. Boone County

3. Connor

4. Cov Cath

5. Beechwood

6. Bishop Brossart

7. Holy Cross

8. New Cath

9. Highlands

10. Cooper

This is the way I see it:

 

1. Dixie

2. Boone, Ryle, Conner, CCH, Holy Cross, Beechwood, NCC, Brossart, Campbell County

 

Honestly, there is almost no way to pick one of the #2's over the others because everyone keeps beating each other.

This is the way I see it:

 

1. Dixie

2. Boone, Ryle, Conner, CCH, Holy Cross, Beechwood, NCC, Brossart, Campbell County

 

Honestly, there is almost no way to pick one of the #2's over the others because everyone keeps beating each other.

 

Right! Compltely right.

Im making these rankings not according to who beat who and all that jazz. Im making these based on stricly who would beat who if all teams played at their absolute best. IMHO every game I have attended of Dixie Heights their pitching has been so over powering. I know they've lost a few games to teams on this list but I think if Dixie Heights plays to their best ability and so does the other team, Dixie Heights wins. They are simply the best all around team up here IMO. Boone County is a very close #2.

 

1. Dixie Heights

2. Boone County

3. Connor

4. Cov Cath

5. Beechwood

6. Bishop Brossart

7. Holy Cross

8. New Cath

9. Highlands

10. Cooper

 

No Ryle???? :confused::confused:

9th Region only:

Based on the games (teams) that I have seen play...

#1 Ryle

#2 NewCath

#3 CovCath

#3 Holy Cross

#5 Beechwood

#6 Dixie

#7 Conner

#8 Boone

#9 Highlands

#10 Cooper

 

Just wondering how your #1 team has gotten beat twice by your #3 team and got beat twice while throwing their two best pitchers against them?

 

Also your #2 team just got beat in a 35th District seeding game vs. your #10 team where both teams threw their aces!

 

 

You must of gone to Pee Wee's Place before making this list :laugh:

You must of gone to Pee Wee's Place before making this list :laugh:

 

Nope, Murray, Ky, but then where are your picks!

Im making these rankings not according to who beat who and all that jazz. Im making these based on stricly who would beat who if all teams played at their absolute best. IMHO every game I have attended of Dixie Heights their pitching has been so over powering. I know they've lost a few games to teams on this list but I think if Dixie Heights plays to their best ability and so does the other team, Dixie Heights wins. They are simply the best all around team up here IMO. Boone County is a very close #2.

 

1. Dixie Heights

2. Boone County

3. Connor

4. Cov Cath

5. Beechwood

6. Bishop Brossart

7. Holy Cross

8. New Cath

9. Highlands

10. Cooper

 

And Ryle would be off the list why? Ryle basically played Dixie to a tie, beat your #3 team twice, your #4 team twice, your #7 team, your #8 team twice, your #9, and #10. I think they fit in their somewhere. :lol:

And Ryle would be off the list why? Ryle basically played Dixie to a tie, beat your #3 team twice, your #4 team twice, your #7 team, your #8 team twice, your 39, and #10. I think they fit in their somewhere. :lol:

 

I'm sure he must have forgotten them.

This is the way I see it:

 

1. Dixie

2. Boone, Ryle, Conner, CCH, Holy Cross, Beechwood, NCC, Brossart, Campbell County

 

Honestly, there is almost no way to pick one of the #2's over the others because everyone keeps beating each other.

 

And 3 different 9th region teams have beaten Dixie. I just don't see Dixie's gap over everyone else as that substantial. I'll give them #1, but they have lost to Boone, Conner, CCH (2x), and had a very, very tight game against Ryle (tied until rain came). They are not exactly mauling 9th region competition. I'll go with them as #1 due to the overall depth of their pitching, but frankly, that advantage will be negated in large part due to the setup of regional play this year.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.