Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Eminem to reference Big Ben in new song

Featured Replies

  • Replies 47
  • Views 4.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I really don't understand how Eminem continues to sale records. Every album is exactly the same minus whatever celebrity news is current at the time. I guess it just goes to show how easily people can be entertained.

I really don't understand how Eminem continues to sale records. Every album is exactly the same minus whatever celebrity news is current at the time. I guess it just goes to show how easily people can be entertained.

 

:thumb: I never really liked Eminem.

Lyrically, you won't find a better rapper, or artist for that matter, than Eminem. He's on a completely different level.

  • Author
Lyrically, you won't find a better rapper, or artist for that matter, than Eminem. He's on a completely different level.

 

He does have a few songs that I admit to liking. Some quite a bit. As a rapper, he appears to be on top of the game. Not my cup of tea, but some of his songs are guilty pleasures for me.

 

However, .... I have a problem with someone being called an 'artist' (at least as far as a musician is concerned) until they actually learn to sing or play an instrument. He is gifted when it comes to words and that would be his art, ... but I certainly hope you don't consider him a musician of any sort? JMHO.

Lyrically, you won't find a better rapper, or artist for that matter, than Eminem. He's on a completely different level.

 

Please tell me this is a joke. I hope so. I literally laughed out loud on this one.

I like Eminem.. Always have.

 

I don't mind if people think I have bad taste. I'm not trying to make you listen.

Please tell me this is a joke. I hope so. I literally laughed out loud on this one.

 

Name me someone that is better lyrically then...You won't be able to do it.

Name me someone that is better lyrically then...You won't be able to do it.

 

For rap or every kind of music?

Name me someone that is better lyrically then...You won't be able to do it.

 

Alive or dead?

 

Alive -Jay-Z, Nas, Too Short...................

 

Alive -Jay-Z, Nas, Too Short...................

 

no. no. no. no.

Alive or dead?

 

Alive -Jay-Z, Nas, Too Short...................

 

I disagree.

  • Author
Name me someone that is better lyrically then...You won't be able to do it.

 

Dylan will start the list, .....

Name me someone that is better lyrically then...You won't be able to do it.

 

Eminem is one of the best but Rakim is the best. He was the pioneer of it all. If you have never heard him go listen. I also liked a lot of 2Pac's stuff. With those three I think you have the top three without a doubt.

I'm still waiting....

 

The Nas reference made me chuckle though. :lol:

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.