I now have a law degree!

HT721

Congratulations, HT, and welcome. If you consider hanging your own shingle, buy and read the latest version of Jay Foonberg's How To Start And Build A Law Practice. Absolute must-have.

Consider taking a pre-bar graduation trip to England and go over and hang at the Inns of Court. Western law has 760+ years of history that began with the Magna Carta. Don't ever forget that.

25 years in the making folks! I have informed all relatives and friends that if they call me in the next 24 hours I will only answer to the honorable, esquire, or counselor. Any other names I go by will result in not being answered.

Did they give you your mason jar?? To put your soul in.. I heard that joke and had to use it. Congrats! :thumb:

Shyster wasn't listed...I'm joking, of course.

Congrats!

I want to start out by saying that I am very happy for you and your family. I tell by your post that you are very excited and well you should be.

I promise all of you this is the truth....MrRk and I were coming home from (somewhere) and we saw this bill board ..it was an advertistment for a lawyer and...here's where the I promise you this is the truth comes in....his last name was SHYSTER.....I will forever regret that we did not have a camera.......

I want to start out by saying that I am very happy for you and your family. I tell by your post that you are very excited and well you should be.

I promise all of you this is the truth....MrRk and I were coming home from (somewhere) and we saw this bill board ..it was an advertistment for a lawyer and...here's where the I promise you this is the truth comes in....his last name was SHYSTER.....I will forever regret that we did not have a camera.......

Reminds me of the billboard that used to be on the side of the road as you go into Latonia from Covington: Swindler and Currin Funeral Home.