April 22, 201016 yr Terrence Jones will be announcing April 31st. UK or Washington is going to be the school. Pattersons announcement is tomorrow and then C.J. Leslie and Jones will know for sure that there is a starting position for them at UK. Question is, if Leslie will announce next week before Jones gets a chance?
April 22, 201016 yr Terrence Jones will be announcing April 31st. UK or Washington is going to be the school. Pattersons announcement is tomorrow and then C.J. Leslie and Jones will know for sure that there is a starting position for them at UK. Question is, if Leslie will announce next week before Jones gets a chance? I'd say if Leslie commits first then it shouldn't affect Jones. If Jones wants to go to the league, he will play SF here and be one and done.
April 22, 201016 yr I don't see us getting either of the two. And it's April 30th. There is no April 31st.
April 23, 201016 yr Terrence Jones will be announcing April 31st. UK or Washington is going to be the school. Pattersons announcement is tomorrow and then C.J. Leslie and Jones will know for sure that there is a starting position for them at UK. Question is, if Leslie will announce next week before Jones gets a chance? I thought Jones and Leslie played different positions. Isn't one a 3 and the other a 4?
April 23, 201016 yr I'd say if Leslie commits first then it shouldn't affect Jones. If Jones wants to go to the league, he will play SF here and be one and done. Jones will likely be one and done regardless of where he goes.
April 23, 201016 yr From what I've seen of Jones, he's as much a 3 as anyone. On the collegiate level, UK included, he'll play a lot of the 4. But he's a 3 at his core, and it's what he'll play in the NBA.
April 26, 201016 yr Internet reports say he has veballed to Washington. We didn't need him any way. Your thinking of Terrence Ross, who committed to Washington today. Jones said he will be announcing Friday the 30th and yes we do need him. He is a perfect fit the DDMO.
April 26, 201016 yr You may be confusing him with Terrance Ross. Ross is expected to verbal to Washington. Jones announcement is later this week, I think.
April 26, 201016 yr You may be confusing him with Terrance Ross. Ross is expected to verbal to Washington. Jones announcement is later this week, I think. Interesting, I thought they were announcing together?
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.