Terrence Jones

SSC

Terrence Jones will be announcing April 31st.

UK or Washington is going to be the school. Pattersons announcement is tomorrow and then C.J. Leslie and Jones will know for sure that there is a starting position for them at UK. Question is, if Leslie will announce next week before Jones gets a chance?

UK or Washington is going to be the school. Pattersons announcement is tomorrow and then C.J. Leslie and Jones will know for sure that there is a starting position for them at UK. Question is, if Leslie will announce next week before Jones gets a chance?

I'd say if Leslie commits first then it shouldn't affect Jones. If Jones wants to go to the league, he will play SF here and be one and done.

I thought Jones and Leslie played different positions. Isn't one a 3 and the other a 4?

I'd say if Leslie commits first then it shouldn't affect Jones. If Jones wants to go to the league, he will play SF here and be one and done.

Jones will likely be one and done regardless of where he goes.

Internet reports say he has veballed to Washington.

We didn't need him any way.

Your thinking of Terrence Ross, who committed to Washington today. Jones said he will be announcing Friday the 30th and yes we do need him. He is a perfect fit the DDMO.