Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Terrence Jones

Featured Replies

You may be confusing him with Terrance Ross.

Ross is expected to verbal to Washington.

Jones announcement is later this week, I think.

 

I heard he may have some trouble qualifying though as his grades aren't the greatest in the world. Any truth to this?

Adam Zagoria twittered overnight that Ross has verbally committed to KY, Jones is still uncomitted as far as I know.

Adam Zagoria twittered overnight that Ross has verbally committed to KY, Jones is still uncomitted as far as I know.

 

Everyone else is saying Ross to Washington. :confused:

Adam Zagoria twittered overnight that Ross has verbally committed to KY, Jones is still uncomitted as far as I know.

 

You mean Washington?

Everyone else is saying Ross to Washington. :confused:

 

You mean Washington?

It is to Washington and that is what Zagoria said on twitter.

It is to Washington and that is what Zagoria said on twitter.

 

Thanks Bugatti. What I thought. :thumb:

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.