Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

DeMarcus Cousins Press Conference Today

Featured Replies

  • Replies 39
  • Views 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Mee too. He is among if not my favoite all time UK player.

 

:thumb:

I think Boogie grew on a ton of people.

 

I'm definitely one of those people!:thumb:

Just watching his presser on YouTube. You can see the advances he has made in his maturity. When he said he had a lot of tests on the court this season "some I passed, and some I failed", I was impressed. How he felt he had grown as a player and as a man. I was really impressed.

I think Cousins is going to be among my favorite players in the NBA. I think he was one of the most talented players UK has had in my lifetime.

I think Cousins will be ROY in the NBA next season.

 

Interesting prediction, but I think Wall will be. It's a guard dominated league, and Demarcus Cousins won't be the focal point of his team.

Interesting prediction, but I think Wall will be. It's a guard dominated league, and Demarcus Cousins won't be the focal point of his team.

 

Depends on who drafts him.

Now the question is, where does Demarcus end up? He's been projected to go to the following teams in different mocks:

 

#3- Sacramento Kings

#3- Detroit Pistons

#5- Washington Wizard

 

The one that made me laugh out loud.....

 

#26- Los Angeles Lakers :idunno::lol:

Now the question is, where does Demarcus end up? He's been projected to go to the following teams in different mocks:

 

#3- Sacramento Kings

#3- Detroit Pistons

#5- Washington Wizard

 

The one that made me laugh out loud.....

 

#26- Los Angeles Lakers :idunno::lol:

 

Detroit would be a GREAT fit as he would become their main low post threat.

Detroit would be a GREAT fit as he would become their main low post threat.

 

I think Washington wouldn't be a bad place either.

 

Him and Blatche down low would be tough to defend and Cuz wouldn't have to worry about being double teamed down low.

Depends on who drafts him.

 

Which franchise do you see drafting him that will immediately make him the focal point of the offense?

 

As of today, here is the most likely draft order:

#1 New Jersey

#2 Minnesota

#3 Sacramento

#4 Golden State

#5 Washington

#6 Detroit

#7 Phily

#8 Utah

#9 LA Clippers

#10 Indiana

#11 New Orleans

#12 Toronto

#13 Memphis

#14 Houston

Now the question is, where does Demarcus end up? He's been projected to go to the following teams in different mocks:

 

#3- Sacramento Kings

#3- Detroit Pistons

#5- Washington Wizard

 

The one that made me laugh out loud.....

 

#26- Los Angeles Lakers :idunno::lol:

 

Tyreke Evans, Cousins and Landry could be a pretty good trio IMO.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.