Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Baylor/Duke updates

Featured Replies

Terrible charge/block call.

 

CBS must buzzed the official!:ohbrother:

Horrible call on the charge........

 

Officiating has been great up until the past 3 days, makes you wonder if someone is feeling the need to have names in the tourney.........

 

I hope they are. They need a name like Duke in the Final Four to carry the ratings. Butler, West Virginia, Michigan State and Baylor won't cut it. Come on refs. All calls against Baylor from now on. You know the routine.

Refs put Duke in the Final Four with a terrible Charge call and a over the back on a rebound for a three.

I hope they are. They need a name like Duke in the Final Four to carry the ratings. Butler, West Virginia, Michigan State and Baylor won't cut it. Come on refs. All calls against Baylor from now on. You know the routine.

 

 

 

I know your being sarcastic, but clearly in the MSU game against NIU and this game with Duke shooting horrid but living at the FT line something is up....................

I kinda thought a flagrant foul should have been called on that Jon Scheyer elbow flaring around...especially if that is a point of emphasis this year.

 

Nolan Smith is a beast.

I know your being sarcastic, but clearly in the MSU game against NIU and this game with Duke shooting horrid but living at the FT line something is up....................

 

Actually I am not. I have been listening for so many years that the refs favor Duke that I no longer deny it and I see exactly what everyone else sees. The refs favor Duke and as a Duke fan I love it and wouldn't have it any other way.

Actually I am not. I have been listening for so many years that the refs favor Duke that I no longer deny it and I see exactly what everyone else sees. The refs favor Duke and as a Duke fan I love it and wouldn't have it any other way.

 

I'm glad you finally realized that.:rolleyes:

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.