March 28, 201016 yr Author Baylor goes on a 12-3 run to close out the half and now lead Duke 35 to 32.
March 28, 201016 yr Feeling good about Duke's chances. I guess we'll see if my feeling is right. LET'S GO DUKE!!!!!!!!!
March 28, 201016 yr Feeling good about Duke's chances. I guess we'll see if my feeling is right. LET'S GO DUKE!!!!!!!!! Singler needs to get it going. Dawkins has stepped up though... heck we got one more half to get it. Lets go Duke!!! :ylsuper:
March 28, 201016 yr Why did CBS have to show what happened 18 years ago today? I need to go see my thearpist again now.
March 28, 201016 yr Why did CBS have to show what happened 18 years ago today? I need to go see my thearpist again now. You know why. Greatest game ever and the greatest last 5 seconds of a game ever. That's why, Rebel. Those closing sequences will last forever.
March 28, 201016 yr Okay. I am ready to fight Lance Thomas now.....Okay....not really.....but he needs to man up!!! Edited March 28, 201016 yr by PurplePride92
March 28, 201016 yr Horrible call on the charge........ Officiating has been great up until the past 3 days, makes you wonder if someone is feeling the need to have names in the tourney.........
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.