March 28, 201016 yr 0-13 and Mazzulla is getting to the bucket every time down the court. WVU clearly wants it more. This game's over.
March 28, 201016 yr Game over. Absolutely no defense. And why the heck they keep shooting threes is beyond me. Does Cal not say something about that?
March 28, 201016 yr I guess we'll see just how good of a coach Calipari is here over the final 10 minutes.
March 28, 201016 yr This game looks to be over. I'm so mad I swear I could spit fire. Hey we're ummm o for 13 from behind the arc,.... lets fire up another one so we can be 0-14.
March 28, 201016 yr This is right around the point that UK started making their come back against Duke in the 98 regional championship. This team is more talented, but has less shooters. However percentages say we should start hitting here soon.
March 28, 201016 yr Like I said.. an athletic team was not going to let UK just drive to the rim. UK would have to earn it shooting.
March 28, 201016 yr Calipari said in 2008 he wasn't worried about free throw shooting. This year he said he wasn't worried about perimeter shooting.
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.