March 26, 201016 yr Is it just me or does he spend alot of time looking at the ref with a whinny look on his face?
March 27, 201016 yr Is it just me or does he spend alot of time looking at the ref with a whinny look on his face? A UK fan complaining about another teams players whining about calls???
March 27, 201016 yr Author I guess it is just you Dog Guess so. I guess I was also the only one who saw him walk off the court without shaking hands.
March 27, 201016 yr Author A UK fan complaining about another teams players whining about calls??? Please explain.
March 27, 201016 yr No, It's not just you. He is a giant whiny crybaby, and showed poor sportsmanship.
March 27, 201016 yr He did seem like whenever he got a call against him, he would look to the officials with a whiney look. Doesn't mean other teams don't, but his just stands out.
March 27, 201016 yr Wow--A coach questioning a call?? Must be a first in college basketball?? Coaches are aloud to question calls? :idunno:
March 27, 201016 yr ... Totally different than a player questioning a call. Plus those Calipari's look about 10 years younger and a little thinner.
March 27, 201016 yr Is it just me or does he spend alot of time looking at the ref with a whinny look on his face? It's just you.
March 27, 201016 yr Guess so. I guess I was also the only one who saw him walk off the court without shaking hands. My whole family noticed it. It also appeared that no OSU player shook hands with anyone after their game. Turner even swatted away his own team mates hand who was trying to help him up.
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.