Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Evan Turner

Featured Replies

^ NO.....the guy was trying to help him up, and he said, "I'm alright".....sometimes you just want to sit there and let it out. He played yet another monster game, and just came up short, it's over for him now...time to go pro. Why are people looking so into nothing?

  • Replies 46
  • Views 3.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
...

 

:lol:

 

Do you actually watch the games?

 

Well tune in today and you will see EVERY coach complain about calls.

^ NO.....the guy was trying to help him up, and he said, "I'm alright".....sometimes you just want to sit there and let it out. He played yet another monster game, and just came up short, it's over for him now...time to go pro. Why are people looking so into nothing?

No comment on him leaving the court without shaking hands with anyone.

...
Your pictures are funny because all they show is a Coach maybe questioning something, not whining. I see no referees in the pictures. I have seen him give this same look to his players many times questioning their play. So what is your point besides show you don't like Cal.

Evan Turner is a baby. Great player, but a baby.

No comment on him leaving the court without shaking hands with anyone.

 

I didn't see it, and I haven't seen anything about it in print. If that happened, it's not good, I am sure Thad would speak to him about it.

Is it just me or does he spend alot of time looking at the ref with a whinny look on his face?

 

I think that is just his look. In my opinion he probably was questioning the call because the ref did miss it. I know he gets fouled a lot that doesn't get called just the same as John Wall and Big Cuz do. Now if you want to talk about some whining just check out Cuz because he does the same thing. There are many players that do this, so I cannot see any reason for picking on one of them.

^ NO.....the guy was trying to help him up, and he said, "I'm alright".....sometimes you just want to sit there and let it out. He played yet another monster game, and just came up short, it's over for him now...time to go pro. Why are people looking so into nothing?
:thumb: I did not see anything wrong with Turner in what he did. Sometimes people just like to be left alone to think. I think some of my UK brothers like to make more out of something than what is there. :idunno:

Turner is a great player and seems to be a great kid. I personally like to watch him play. I would love to see him stay his Senior year at OSU, so I can watch him again next year. I am not a OSU fan but I love to watch great players.

No comment on him leaving the court without shaking hands with anyone.
OK, I watched the game and I did see Turner leave the court only because the camera followed him as he got up an ran off the floor. I don't recall them showing any players shaking hands because all the TN players were to busy running around the floor celebrating. Did anyone see players line up to shake hands. Just asking because if they did I missed it. Again people making mountains out of mole hills. Just to add I also did not see him refuse to shake hands with a TN player either.

Post #23. Media people say in the article he walked off the floor and didn't shake hands.

Post #23. Media people say in the article he walked off the floor and didn't shake hands.
I watched the video and if anyone would watch it and not read the article you would think Turner was refusing to shake another TN players hand. I like how they don't show that it was one of his players that was extending his hand. IMO, that is what they want people to think. I know a lot of people would watch these videos and not read the article. I have been guilty of that my self, but I have learned over the years don't always pay attention to what you think your eyes have seen.

Koun Dog weren't you the biggest culprit of starting OSU overrated threads during football? I could be wrong, but it seems you were. I'm not saying Turner didn't walk off the floor or whine about call, but maybe you've got a biased outlook on this situation?:idunno:

I watched the video and if anyone would watch it and not read the article you would think Turner was refusing to shake another TN players hand. I like how they don't show that it was one of his players that was extending his hand. IMO, that is what they want people to think. I know a lot of people would watch these videos and not read the article. I have been guilty of that my self, but I have learned over the years don't always pay attention to what you think your eyes have seen.

Who is 'they'?

Who is 'they'?
Obviously who ever made the video. It is very evident that the video is edited. I watched the ball game and I saw that it was a OSU player wanting to help him up. I don't think there is some kind of conspiracy, just the media doing their thing. Why did they not show that the player with his hand extended was a OSU player.

The head line reads Video:Evan Turner blocked at the buzzer; did he walk off the floor without shaking Tennessee's hands? What would that make you think? They(Media since you question they) are in the headlines directing you at the video and if you don't read the print and only look at the video it shows Turner refusing to take the players hand.:idunno:

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.