March 27, 201016 yr I'm not a fan of the obnoxious arrogance that is Evan Turner. However, I think that perhaps it is a bit harsh to judge a kid at the emotional end of a sports season for not shaking hands. Well said. That's my whole point.:thumb:
March 27, 201016 yr Author Koun Dog weren't you the biggest culprit of starting OSU overrated threads during football? I could be wrong, but it seems you were. I'm not saying Turner didn't walk off the floor or whine about call, but maybe you've got a biased outlook on this situation?:idunno: Could be something to what you said that's why I asked the question. To me he is a great player but seems to be constantly looking at the refs. I'm not an OSU fan. As far as football I believe there was/is alot of validity
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.