Joe Biden swearing

Did anyone see where Biden dropped a curse word to Obama after introducing him. Then the look Obama gave him I don't know what was going through his head, but it seemed like Obama didn't like it. So my first thought when seeing this is how much I have disliked vice presidents over the last 20 years. I don't think we've had a good one in a really long time! I don't like Quayle, Gore, Chaney, or Biden!

You would think we could find some better qualified men for that position!

Edited by Birdsfan

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

All I know is when Cheney did this, it was all over the news outlets...Have heard barely a peep about this one...:idunno:
Really?

MSNBC is supposed to be the ultra-liberal channel, but they were talking it about it all the time last night and this morning.

All I know is when Cheney did this, it was all over the news outlets...Have heard barely a peep about this one...:idunno:

Funny I saw it on the Today show this morning as one of the leads. Considering that is one day removed I'd say you need to see a broader spectrum of news outlets. :idunno:

It's not a big deal, but neither was it when Cheney said it, and he caught all kinds of flack.
Cheney used a profanity in an argument, and not in a very nice way, to a U.S. Senator.

Biden's came in what was supposed to be a private conversation with the President.

Big difference.

The problem is in politics people get caught up in issues like this forgetting the real issues. Biden's language has nothing to do with his ability to lead. Personally I would rather see politicians speak their mind. I wish they were able to tell us how they really feel rather than walking some politically correct fine line.

The problem is in politics people get caught up in issues like this forgetting the real issues. Biden's language has nothing to do with his ability to lead. Personally I would rather see politicians speak their mind. I wish they were able to tell us how they really feel rather than walking some politically correct fine line.
Amen ...

Cheney used a profanity in an argument, and not in a very nice way, to a U.S. Senator.

Biden's came in what was supposed to be a private conversation with the President.

Big difference.

I think Cheney had one too, in an almost identical situation to this one. He was whispering to the president and it was picked up on an open mic. Or maybe I have the roles reversed on that.

I think Cheney had one too, in an almost identical situation to this one. He was whispering to the president and it was picked up on an open mic. Or maybe I have the roles reversed on that.

He did. They were on a stage/dais at an outdoor event. Might have been in Pennsylvania, but I'm not sure.