Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Chad Ford on Daniel Orton.

Featured Replies

This was in a chat Ford did today on espn.com:

 

seth (lexington)

 

 

What do the NBA GM's think of kentuckys daniel orton?

 

Chad Ford (1:42 PM)

 

 

They love him. I actually think it's possible (not likely, but possible) that Kentucky has 5 players in the lottery. Orton is the rawest of the bunch, but he's big, physical, plays defense and isn't afraid to mix it up under the basket. I just had a GM in the lottery tell me they liked him more than Cole Aldrich. I have him at No. 27 on our Big Board, but I'm getting the feeling that I've got him about 10 to 15 spots too low.

Uh oh

Where was Marvin Williams drafted at the year he came out? I feel like he didn't start for UNC that year.

I'd absolutely draft Daniel Orton before I'd draft Cole Aldrich. Aldrich is a senior...where would you project Orton's game to be at if he stayed at UK for four years?

 

Cole Aldrich = Eric Montross

I'd absolutely draft Daniel Orton before I'd draft Cole Aldrich. Aldrich is a senior...where would you project Orton's game to be at if he stayed at UK for four years?

 

Cole Aldrich = Eric Montross

 

Aldrich is actually a junior, even though it does seem like the toothless wonder has been there forever.

Uh oh

Where was Marvin Williams drafted at the year he came out? I feel like he didn't start for UNC that year.

 

He did start for UNC that year.

He did start for UNC that year.

 

He was the 6th man for UNC and I believe he was drafted 2nd overall. Not positive on the draft spot, but I'm sure it was top 5.

Maurice Speights for drafted in the first round didn't he....

You don't have to be an NBA scout to like Orton more than Aldrich. I really hope he decides to come back, it will benefit everyone involved (except the bank).

Aldrich is actually a junior, even though it does seem like the toothless wonder has been there forever.

 

Ooops...still doesn't change my opinion.

 

Aldrich is still the 2010 version of Eric Montross. :D

Maurice Speights for drafted in the first round didn't he....

 

Pretty sure he went 14th to the sixers, if not, it was somewhere from 14-18

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.