Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Kentucky 100 East Tennessee State 71

Featured Replies

Great game by the Cats in the 1st Round of the NCAA Tournament.

 

We now take on the winner of the Texas/Wake Forest game which will be on shortly...

  • Replies 34
  • Views 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Nice to see the Cats come out and put this one away early and not have to sweat one out against a team that we had outmanned.

Wall and Bledsoe combine to go 11-13 from 3.

Any idea about Orton... it looked like he got injured in the game and was barely able to walk at the end of the game.

IF IF IF the cats shoot like that the whole tourny you can mail the trophy to Lexington.

If UK shoots like this the whole touney, it will be hard for someone to beat them.

Nice language by the big man on a hard fall!

Totally unnecessary by him. :irked:

  • Author

In regards to the language used by Orton, even though it isn't looked highly upon, a lot of players do the exact same thing in similar situations. This wasn't the first time a player has done this and it will surely not be the last.

Totally unnecessary by him. :irked:

 

Are you guys serious? He had a hard fall and cursed. Some people are way too sensitive.

Are you guys serious? He had a hard fall and cursed. Some people are way too sensitive.

 

Exactly.

 

 

First off he is still young, secondly he had a really hard fall and it slipped out. It's not like some of you haven't said and/or heard worse than that.

 

Also, if you all have ever watched an NBA game then you know cursing isn't that big of a deal because you hear it all the time on those games.

I could care less what he said, I just hope he's okay.

 

:thumb:

Totally unnecessary by him. :irked:

 

The kid just landed on his back and was in pain. Having played organized sports when I was younger, I'll certainly not pass any judgment on him. I've said much worse.

The kid just landed on his back and was in pain. Having played organized sports when I was younger, I'll certainly not pass any judgment on him. I've said much worse.

I yelled worse at the TV when Marq just lost. :irked:

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.