Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Kentucky/Mississippi State Updates

Featured Replies

That might be the shot of March.. even though were not in the big dance yet, still in the small dance.

  • Replies 195
  • Views 14.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Wow. I dont know that I've ever seen the miss on purpose work like that

 

Me, either!!

Wow. I dont know that I've ever seen the miss on purpose work like that

I remember UT/UK where Allan Houston won the game for UT because of a miss on purpose and a foul on the putback.

Biggest UK postseason shot since Sparks' 3 against Michigan State.

Even if UK wins this, Miss St should WITHOUT A DOUBT be in the Big Dance.

 

Why because they have played 1 good game today? It's the overall body of work. Sorry.

If Mississippi State doesn't make the tournament I'll be REAL upset with the selection committee!!

Why because they have played 1 good game today? It's the overall body of work. Sorry.

 

23-11, 9 conference wins, and winners of the SEC West...

Patterson needs touches. Not Bledsoe.

Let COUSINS work Varnado.. Varnado has nothing left..

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.