Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Kentucky/Mississippi State Updates

Featured Replies

  • Replies 195
  • Views 14.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

We deserve to lose this game.

OMG!!!

SWEEEEEET!

Wow. I dont know that I've ever seen the miss on purpose work like that

I am going to drive down there and beat Dykes to death if he doesn't stop with the "How bad do you want it, how bad do you need it?" CRAP.

With four minutes to go, I said there was no way we were winning unless it went into overtime.

 

What a play by freshmen!

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.