Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Kentucky/Mississippi State Updates

Featured Replies

I think the freshmen are feeling the screws tighten in their biggest collegiate game to date.

  • Replies 195
  • Views 14.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
FT's are killing us.

 

Those two front-ends may end up costing us the game. Well, that and leaving men wide open and missing a bunch of shots from the outside.

State is gassed right now. Stansbury may burn all of his timeouts even if they have the lead.

Cats have to score coming out of this TV TO.

 

If the Cats could hit a FT they wouldn't be desperate for a score right now.

Put a fork in UK.

 

UK fans... I hope you enjoyed the year... I think UK's great season will come crashing down in the next two weeks.

Put a fork in UK.

 

UK fans... I hope you enjoyed the year... I think UK's great season will come crashing down in the next two weeks.

 

:rolleyes:

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.