March 14, 201016 yr Am I the only one that, when watching Bledsoe play, screams "SLOW DOWN!" pretty much every time he brings the bal down the court? It typically has a negative result. Crash...
March 14, 201016 yr Author Patterson needs to get more looks in the 2nd Half if Varnardo isn't guarding him.
March 14, 201016 yr State should be in the Big Dance. They want this game MUCH more. There is not more than five or six points of difference in these two teams on a neutral floor.
March 14, 201016 yr Author State should be in the Big Dance. They want this game MUCH more. There is not more than five or six points of difference in these two teams on a neutral floor. No...:ohbrother:
March 14, 201016 yr I think the refs realized the fouls were 5-1 for UK, and decided it had to be even by half. They succeeded. I guess I prefer the no calls to calling little crap though.
March 14, 201016 yr Could we make a 3? Please? They are a bad 3 pt shooting team that can shoot the 3 well once or twice every ten games. Bad outside shooting will be their Waterloo in a couple of weeks.
March 14, 201016 yr Seems like Mississppi State is getting away with a lot of fouls underneath. It also seems they have been out of bounds and walked a few times without it being called. Additionally, I really cannot stand Tennessee, but I think Mississippi State has taken the title of my most hated team in the SEC.
March 14, 201016 yr Looking much better early here in the second half. Maybe they can duplicate yesterday's second half.
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.