March 14, 201016 yr ^^ Yeah that charging call was ridiculous. That's really the only thing besides a missed Vernado traveling call..
March 14, 201016 yr You wanna keep talking about the refs? How bout those 2 or 3 fouls they just missed on us? :lol:
March 14, 201016 yr You wanna keep talking about the refs? How bout those 2 or 3 fouls they just missed on us? :lol: Make ups
March 14, 201016 yr You wanna keep talking about the refs? How bout those 2 or 3 fouls they just missed on us? :lol: They're awful both ways... Don't have to be biased to be awful. :lol:
March 14, 201016 yr Author Mississippi St. was standing out of bounds w/the ball and they still get it.
March 14, 201016 yr I really hope we land Knight next week. I can't stand to watch wide open 3 point opportunities go to waste because our guys are scared to miss.
March 14, 201016 yr I really hope we land Knight next week. I can't stand to watch wide open 3 point opportunities go to waste because our guys are scared to miss. Knight sure isn't scared to let it fly.
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.