Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

#1 seed

Featured Replies

No one thinks KState could get the fourth #1 if they win the Big 12 tournament, and Duke & Ohio State fail to win?

  • Replies 36
  • Views 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
No one thinks KState could get the fourth #1 if they win the Big 12 tournament, and Duke & Ohio State fail to win?

Not after the loss to Iowa State at home...

They still deserve a #1 seed, they've been one of the four best teams all season, and got beat by a very good-albeit Bipolar-Georgetown team, and a Louisville team who was playing with a lot of emotion in their last game in Freedom Hall.

Joe Lunardi currently has UK at his #1 seed overall. I don't know how or why, but he does.

Duke deserves the 3rd #1 seed if they win the ACC, but I don't agree with Ohio State. I know they lost 3 while Turner was hurt, but they still lost 7 overall, and that's not worthy of a 1 seed with Cuse having the resume they do...

 

Ditto. When was the last time a seven loss team got a 1 seed??? They have zero signature wins outside of conference (yes Cal is NOT a signature win and neither is Florida St.).

Duke deserves the 3rd #1 seed if they win the ACC, but I don't agree with Ohio State. I know they lost 3 while Turner was hurt, but they still lost 7 overall, and that's not worthy of a 1 seed with Cuse having the resume they do...

 

:thumb:

Duke deserves the 3rd #1 seed if they win the ACC, but I don't agree with Ohio State. I know they lost 3 while Turner was hurt, but they still lost 7 overall, and that's not worthy of a 1 seed with Cuse having the resume they do...

 

What happens if West Virginia wins tonight, and then goes on to win the Championship in the Big East. I think if that happens, they could possibly sneak by Syracuse for that last #1 seed. If anything I think they would get a serious look for that last 1 seed at least.

What happens if West Virginia wins tonight, and then goes on to win the Championship in the Big East. I think if that happens, they could possibly sneak by Syracuse for that last #1 seed. If anything I think they would get a serious look for that last 1 seed at least.

Highly unlikely they jump Cuse. More so now that all of the top seeds are out and they won't get a bump from beating a big name opponent...

Highly unlikely they jump Cuse. More so now that all of the top seeds are out and they won't get a bump from beating a big name opponent...

 

Good point.

KState has an outside chance of it if they beat Kansas.

Disagree. As I said the home loss to Iowa St ended any hope they had for a #1 seed IMO...

Disagree. As I said the home loss to Iowa St ended any hope they had for a #1 seed IMO...

 

What if they beat Kansas by 40? :D

What if they beat Kansas by 40? :D

What if a pig had wings??? :idunno:

Wow what fickle folks we have here. The #1's are set. UK, Kansas, Syracuse, Duke. You are selected for a #1 on your body of work for an entire season, not a 3-4 game conference tourney. Even if WVU wins the BE they still do not get a #1, they do not bypass the Cuse the only #1 in danger in my mind would be Duke, but again I think they are a lock. Just MHO

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.