Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Live bomb at SEC Tourney

Featured Replies

Ole Miss team was stuck at Bridgestone Arena tonight for over an hour after their shoot around, because their bus was parked over a live land mine. No details yet just got a text from one of the coaches, they are safely back at the team motel now though.

How crazy is that?:scared:

No news sites reporting this....any sources ???

Is this for real?? :eek:

Im' waiting for a punchline or a link...

Tic toc...tic toc...tic toc (no pun intended).

  • Author

This is 100% true. Here is a link to one of our assistant's twitter accounts.

 

http://twitter.com/coachtward

 

I confirmed this with another assistant and he told me bomb squad came and they are all back at the motel now. That's the only details I have.

  • Author

I have a feeling it was probably a construction site or something where the bus was parked, if this was terrorism it would be all over the news by now, but still no details on that just my thought.

Wow, that is crazy. I was just there a few days ago!

 

Scary stuff...

What..... where in the world did someone get a land mine?

What..... where in the world did someone get a land mine?

 

That's my question. Definitely a crazy story, glad that no one got hurt.

It just about had to be a construction zone or something...that's madness.

  • Author
It just about had to be a construction zone or something...that's madness.

 

I agree I'll find out for sure tomorrow, I just know our coaches have more to worry about than talking bombs with me tonight so I'm trying not to bug them. But you would think if a construction zone had bombs on it for demolition or whatever, it would at least be locked up and guarded to where a tour bus can't get in.

I agree I'll find out for sure tomorrow, I just know our coaches have more to worry about than talking bombs with me tonight so I'm trying not to bug them. But you would think if a construction zone had bombs on it for demolition or whatever, it would at least be locked up and guarded to where a tour bus can't get in.

 

I put up a brief article about it. I have to classify it as a freak accident and nothing to worry about, but someone is surely going to have some explaining to do :ohbrother:

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.