March 11, 201016 yr Not doubting the validity of your claims HT, but this story makes zero sense. Even if the bus was parked in a construction zone why in the world would there be a land mine laying out in the open? There is no reason for a land mine to be on a construction site anywhere! And any kind of terrorism plot doesn't make sense. If they were foreign terrorists, why pick Nashville? Why not NYC and the Big East tournament if you're looking for a sporting event. This has to be the most bizarre thing I've heard in a long time. A land mine. In downtown Nashville. Under the team bus for the Ole Miss Rebels? What in the world is going on?!
March 11, 201016 yr Not doubting the validity of your claims HT, but this story makes zero sense. Even if the bus was parked in a construction zone why in the world would there be a land mine laying out in the open? There is no reason for a land mine to be on a construction site anywhere! And any kind of terrorism plot doesn't make sense. If they were foreign terrorists, why pick Nashville? Why not NYC and the Big East tournament if you're looking for a sporting event. This has to be the most bizarre thing I've heard in a long time. A land mine. In downtown Nashville. Under the team bus for the Ole Miss Rebels? What in the world is going on?! The assistant coach definitely posted on Twitter that the team bus parked on a live landmine.:ohbrother:
March 11, 201016 yr Author Maybe it was just dynamite or something and not a landmine, right now I have no idea. But either way this is insane, I mean any kind of explosive is insane enough. But I'm really curious where a land mine came from.
March 11, 201016 yr What is the likelihood someone hacked the Ole Miss assistant's Twitter account and this crazy situation is a hoax?
March 11, 201016 yr What is the likelihood someone hacked the Ole Miss assistant's Twitter account and this crazy situation is a hoax? Not very much unless they hacked his cell phone and texted HT, as well. He stated earlier that an Ole Miss assistant sent him a text message.
March 11, 201016 yr Author There is the whole story a big to do about nothing, I should have texted coach for more details, but ya. Apparently the bomb squad was there, but my guess is that bomb squad when I texted coach was construction demolition experts about to blow some stuff up.
March 11, 201016 yr I knew it was giogn to be some sort of demolition/construction incident... Good to know - now time for basketball action!
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.