Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

UK 74 Florida 66

Featured Replies

When was the last time Kentucky went undefeated at home?

  • Author

Another game...same story. Kentucky let's a 18 point lead slip all the way down to two points, but they still pull out the win.

 

Five players in double figures, lead by Miller with 14 points.

Good win, now lets go win the SEC Tournament!

  • Author

The boys looked pretty solid once the true starters got in there during the first half. Wish we could put two solid halves like that together.

Another game...same story. Kentucky let's a 18 point lead slip all the way down to two points, but they still pull out the win.

 

Five players in double figures, lead by Miller with 14 points.

That's what worries me about them. Happens too often, and when they get into the NCAA tourney they're going to run up against much stiffer competition than Florida.

Great win, Cats! :thumb:

Sloppy 2nd half today. Florida's big men did a solid job against Cousins and Patterson today.

Bad technique on the defensive boards in the second half again. Sometimes I get the feeling that this team will win a National Championship in spite of itself. I just don't know if my heart can take it.

  • Author
Bad technique on the defensive boards in the second half again. Sometimes I get the feeling that this team will win a National Championship in spite of itself. I just don't know if my heart can take it.

 

I dubbed this team the Heartattack Cats early in the season. I am going to bet they are going to live up to that name come NCAA tourny time lol.

IMO For the Cats to be successful the rest of the way:Cousins has to dominate on the low block.Dodson and Miller have to be Consistent from 3 land,Wall and Bledsoe have to be in Control of the flow of the game,and most of all Patrick Patterson has to lead this group.This is going to be one of the Most exciting NCAA Tournaments for UK fans in a long time/and most stressful!!!Guys and gals what a magicial season it has been so far...I can't wait...GO BIG BLUE...

e·nig·ma

noun

 

1. One that is puzzling, ambiguous, or inexplicable.

2. Eric Bledsoe

What a big let down it will be if this team gets beat in the sweet 16 or elite 8. We've been riding this season in such anticipation for March madness and it's nearly here now. If there is a disappointing loss I may be depressed for a week or so.

What a big let down it will be if this team gets beat in the sweet 16 or elite 8. We've been riding this season in such anticipation for March madness and it's nearly here now. If there is a disappointing loss I may be depressed for a week or so.

 

I've work on it, but I tend to live and die by wins or losses.

 

Patterson has been playing great, like a true senior leader. He knows when a key basket needs to be made and makes it every time.

 

Who is going to be the x-factor come tournament time?

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.