Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

UK 74 Florida 66

Featured Replies

I've work on it, but I tend to live and die by wins or losses.

 

Patterson has been playing great, like a true senior leader. He knows when a key basket needs to be made and makes it every time.

 

Who is going to be the x-factor come tournament time?

 

I think it's Miller and Dodson. When the 3 pointers are falling this team's nearly impossible to beat.

I saw Kanter there, did the other recruits show as well? Anyone have any news on how they liked the atmosphere in Rupp?

I think it's Miller and Dodson. When the 3 pointers are falling this team's nearly impossible to beat.

 

Exactly...Just want I said.The Inside game is there.If the 3s are falling this team is unbeatable.They also have to keep the opponet off of the offensive glass.Those second shots will kill you everytime!

Also, I think our defense has improved by leaps and bounds. We have those few minutes where we slack.

 

What I think needs to improve is when we are guarding good and playing good defense, we usually only do it for 29 or 30 seconds. Our defense in the last 5 to 6 seconds of the shot clock isn't so good.

I was happy to see Darius play well. If he can keep it up it's going to be huge for the Cats in the tourney(s). It was a good win, I would have liked for UK to put their foot on UF's throats and blow the game open so the Srs could have came back in.

Well, what happen to all those blowout predictions guys? Miss freethrows in the end or it would have been a double digit win. But I take it.:dancingpa

I was at the game and saw something that was really strange when UK came out for the start of the 2nd half. Cousins came out by himself about 30-40 seconds before the rest of the team. He went straight to the bench, sat down and began to what looked like to my cry. As his teammates came out they came over to him and patted him on the shoulder as did most of the assistants as to say, "Hey man, it will be ok."

Did anybody else see this? I'm guessing Coach Cal gave him an earful about something and he had his feelings hurt.

I was at the game and saw something that was really strange when UK came out for the start of the 2nd half. Cousins came out by himself about 30-40 seconds before the rest of the team. He went straight to the bench, sat down and began to what looked like to my cry. As his teammates came out they came over to him and patted him on the shoulder as did most of the assistants as to say, "Hey man, it will be ok."

Did anybody else see this? I'm guessing Coach Cal gave him an earful about something and he had his feelings hurt.

 

Wow, interesting.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.