UK 74 Florida 66

MJAlltheWay24

I've work on it, but I tend to live and die by wins or losses.

Patterson has been playing great, like a true senior leader. He knows when a key basket needs to be made and makes it every time.

Who is going to be the x-factor come tournament time?

I think it's Miller and Dodson. When the 3 pointers are falling this team's nearly impossible to beat.

I think it's Miller and Dodson. When the 3 pointers are falling this team's nearly impossible to beat.

Exactly...Just want I said.The Inside game is there.If the 3s are falling this team is unbeatable.They also have to keep the opponet off of the offensive glass.Those second shots will kill you everytime!

Also, I think our defense has improved by leaps and bounds. We have those few minutes where we slack.

What I think needs to improve is when we are guarding good and playing good defense, we usually only do it for 29 or 30 seconds. Our defense in the last 5 to 6 seconds of the shot clock isn't so good.

I was happy to see Darius play well. If he can keep it up it's going to be huge for the Cats in the tourney(s). It was a good win, I would have liked for UK to put their foot on UF's throats and blow the game open so the Srs could have came back in.

I was at the game and saw something that was really strange when UK came out for the start of the 2nd half. Cousins came out by himself about 30-40 seconds before the rest of the team. He went straight to the bench, sat down and began to what looked like to my cry. As his teammates came out they came over to him and patted him on the shoulder as did most of the assistants as to say, "Hey man, it will be ok."

Did anybody else see this? I'm guessing Coach Cal gave him an earful about something and he had his feelings hurt.

I was at the game and saw something that was really strange when UK came out for the start of the 2nd half. Cousins came out by himself about 30-40 seconds before the rest of the team. He went straight to the bench, sat down and began to what looked like to my cry. As his teammates came out they came over to him and patted him on the shoulder as did most of the assistants as to say, "Hey man, it will be ok."

Did anybody else see this? I'm guessing Coach Cal gave him an earful about something and he had his feelings hurt.

Wow, interesting.