Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Murray State 62 Morehead State 51

Featured Replies

Very deserving team, could be a dangerous match up in the NCAA for the higher seed.

Good game overall. I was rooting for Morehead St. but good win for Murry and wish them the best of luck down the road.

Will Morehead State play in the NIT or the CBI?

 

Good question.

Will Morehead State play in the NIT or the CBI?

 

I just can't see Morehead making the NIT. They don't get an automatic bid because they didn't win the OVC regular season and there are some big "names" that will be taking up spots in this year's NIT. I would think the CBI could be a very realistic possibility.

This was a tremendous game if you can overlook the absolutely pathetic display of officiating.

 

There is no excuse for that many whistles and missed calls in a league championship game. It wasn't one sided, it was terrible - all the way around.

 

Morehead State had a solid chance to pull the game out, but Murray State got hot and when Faried was injured, the game was basically over. He wasn't the same after that.

 

Maze Stallworth contributed basically nothing for the Eagles and they played without OVC assist-leader Brandon Shingles.

 

Murray State is a great team and I would love to see them pull and NCAA upset to get some respect to the OVC. My second dream would be to have Morehead State upset North Carolina in the NIT :lol:

The Old Gray Mare was playing strong tonight!

 

Murray State University fight song!

 

Murray should be a 12/13 seed and not a 16th seeded team this year!

 

I"ll venture a guess that they will be a 13-seed.

I have a ton of pics and a huge tourney recap coming soon...going to be a late night!

Stallworth wasn't a factor, his decision to take a potential charge really hurt the Eagles. Murray was strong down the stretch, very impressive in closing out a tight game.

I really enjoyed the defensive effort in this game. I guess it's a pet peeve but I get really irritated when kids are playing the biggest game of their entire life in which they have worked for and the officials dominate the game! Morehead was in MAJOR foul trouble early then Faried not only got hurt early but was undercut and hurt worse later.

I really enjoyed the defensive effort in this game. I guess it's a pet peeve but I get really irritated when kids are playing the biggest game of their entire life in which they have worked for and the officials dominate the game! Morehead was in MAJOR foul trouble early then Faried not only got hurt early but was undercut and hurt worse later.

 

The officials blew it (no pun) big time in this one :puke:

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.