Murray State 62 Morehead State 51

swamprat

Will Morehead State play in the NIT or the CBI?

I just can't see Morehead making the NIT. They don't get an automatic bid because they didn't win the OVC regular season and there are some big "names" that will be taking up spots in this year's NIT. I would think the CBI could be a very realistic possibility.

This was a tremendous game if you can overlook the absolutely pathetic display of officiating.

There is no excuse for that many whistles and missed calls in a league championship game. It wasn't one sided, it was terrible - all the way around.

Morehead State had a solid chance to pull the game out, but Murray State got hot and when Faried was injured, the game was basically over. He wasn't the same after that.

Maze Stallworth contributed basically nothing for the Eagles and they played without OVC assist-leader Brandon Shingles.

Murray State is a great team and I would love to see them pull and NCAA upset to get some respect to the OVC. My second dream would be to have Morehead State upset North Carolina in the NIT :lol:

I really enjoyed the defensive effort in this game. I guess it's a pet peeve but I get really irritated when kids are playing the biggest game of their entire life in which they have worked for and the officials dominate the game! Morehead was in MAJOR foul trouble early then Faried not only got hurt early but was undercut and hurt worse later.

I really enjoyed the defensive effort in this game. I guess it's a pet peeve but I get really irritated when kids are playing the biggest game of their entire life in which they have worked for and the officials dominate the game! Morehead was in MAJOR foul trouble early then Faried not only got hurt early but was undercut and hurt worse later.

The officials blew it (no pun) big time in this one :puke: