March 7, 201016 yr One side note: of the 5 players on the All-tourney team - 3 where Racers and 2 were Eagles...no other teams were represented.
March 8, 201016 yr Here are a few pictures from the game that I finally managed to get uploaded: http://www.allkyhoops.com/2010/03/photos-morehead-state-vs-murray-state.html
March 8, 201016 yr The more balanced and better team won this conference. For the second consecutive week I have to question Tyndall's coaching. Why in the world would you leave in Stallworth with two early fouls? Murray State too was in early foul trouble. The only two legit interior threats for Murray State (Easley and Aska) both had two fouls and sat a good portion of the first half. Faried had 0 fouls yet the Eagles were unable to capitalize despite Murray playing with 4 guards most of the time. Murray still out rebounded Morehead by 5. Faried has to learn to settle his emotions. He was out of breath 2 minutes in to the game and had to be subbed.
March 8, 201016 yr The Old Gray Mare was playing strong tonight! Murray State University fight song! Murray should be a 12/13 seed and not a 16th seeded team this year! The OVC has put in some 16 seeds the past few seasons, but I cannot think of a time in recent memory that Murray State has been a 16.
March 8, 201016 yr Terrible foul call on that blocked dunk by the Murray State Freshman! It was the #2 play on Sportscenter Saturday night. Isaiah Canaan is going to be a special player. 16 points in the OVC title game as a Freshman is amazing. Kid has big time confidence.
March 8, 201016 yr Congrats to the Racers on the win. I would have loved to see the old alma mater make it twice in a row, but I believe the better team won.
March 8, 201016 yr I do not care who you are or what conference you play in, reaching 30 wins is a big time accomplishment.
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.