March 4, 201016 yr Cousins playing well in the 2nd half. Fox has a right to be upset with the refs. They should've stopped the play there. It was pretty clear Leslie was hurt.
March 4, 201016 yr I love that Kentucky Farm Bureau commerical with the son driving the car up in the tree.
March 4, 201016 yr Cousins playing well in the 2nd half. Fox has a right to be upset with the refs. They should've stopped the play there. It was pretty clear Leslie was hurt. Not if its a cramp. If theres blood on the floor and on the player, its a different story. Since Kentucky had the ball and it appeared to be a cramp, they can't stop play until Georgia gets the ball back.
March 4, 201016 yr Kentucky is playing some of the best defense and solid offense they have played in a long time. This may be their best game since Arkansas or LSU. Defense is dominating.
March 4, 201016 yr Not if its a cramp. If theres blood on the floor and on the player, its a different story. Since Kentucky had the ball and it appeared to be a cramp, they can't stop play until Georgia gets the ball back. I think his argument was that he was hurt after the dunk and before UK threw the ball inbounds.
March 4, 201016 yr The '3' spot has treated us well tonight. Miller is ice cold from outside, but his defense and pull-up shots inside the arc, as well as the defense from Liggins and driving ability, and the outside shooting of Dodson. 22 points, if you count Harris, and some of the biggest defensive plays of the game.
March 4, 201016 yr I love that Kentucky Farm Bureau commerical with the son driving the car up in the tree. I hate it. Dumb commercial and I'm really tired of seeing it.
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.