March 4, 201016 yr I don't think Wall got fouled on the dunk. I definitely thought he did at first, but they showed a few replays & I don't think there was much contact. Wall's own momentum seemed to pull him down. Bledsoe is really, really struggling.
March 4, 201016 yr Thank God UK is hitting 3's... four in the first half or we may be down 8-10 points.
March 4, 201016 yr ^At least we know he has short-term memory and plays the next play. Its encouraging a little bit because most freshman will play timid after awhile but he keeps on trying. You take the bad with the good...
March 4, 201016 yr We finally get an illegal screen. First call of the night that actually went the Cats way..
March 4, 201016 yr Author The sad thing is that those 2 3's he made were contested.:lol: Now lets see when he is open.
March 4, 201016 yr If Dodson could stay consistent, what a different it makes. His length is a huge advantage on the perimeter.
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.