March 4, 201016 yr Kentucky hasn't got ONE call so far. Anything remotely 50/50 has gone Georgia's way. So far, this has been one of the most one-sided officiating I have seen all year.
March 4, 201016 yr Kentucky hasn't got ONE call so far. Anything remotely 50/50 has gone Georgia's way. So far, this has been one of the most one-sided officiating I have seen all year. This isn't as bad as the Tennessee game at all, IMO.
March 4, 201016 yr ^Never said it was worse, just stated its been one of the most one-sided all year from what I've seen. The Tennessee game is up there.
March 4, 201016 yr Kentucky hasn't got ONE call so far. Anything remotely 50/50 has gone Georgia's way. So far, this has been one of the most one-sided officiating I have seen all year. Which is why this game will come down to another last possession.
March 4, 201016 yr I officially give up on Bledsoe, WHY does he feel he can take it to the rim every time?
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.