February 26, 201016 yr You guys feeling better about the officials now? Not really. They're still missing Downey's 300 walks so far.
February 26, 201016 yr Author You guys feeling better about the officials now? Not really, due to the fact South Carolina goes over the back on every rebound on their side of the court.
February 26, 201016 yr You guys feeling better about the officials now?I haven't seen a game this year where I've felt good about the officials. Regardless of who's playing. It's all been horrid.
February 26, 201016 yr You guys feeling better about the officials now? We're having to earn everything we get.
February 26, 201016 yr You guys feeling better about the officials now? Why because they are actually calling fouls...
February 26, 201016 yr I haven't seen a game this year where I've felt good about the officials. Regardless of who's playing. It's all been horrid. :thumb:
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.