February 26, 201016 yr :laugh::laugh: 12 pt lead....:sssh: Hey, you told him to do it. :lol: The 12 pt lead is why I don't know why you guys are so wound up about the officials.
February 26, 201016 yr Hey, you told him to do it. :lol: The 12 pt lead is why I don't know why you guys are so wound up about the officials. 3 years of the same guy torching them twice a year has them a little on edge... :lol:
February 26, 201016 yr Hey, you told him to do it. :lol: The 12 pt lead is why I don't know why you guys are so wound up about the officials. Just because one team has a 12 point lead it does not mean they should stop calling fouls....am I right?
February 26, 201016 yr 3 years of the same guy torching them twice a year has them a little on edge... :lol: :lol::lol:
February 26, 201016 yr Just because one team has a 12 point lead it does not mean they should stop calling fouls....am I right? You sure pick and choose your spots to agree and disagree with the refs...
February 26, 201016 yr Another no call walk on Downey... He should make the perfect pro. They don't call but about two walks a game.
February 26, 201016 yr 8-22, he is slipping a bit....he will still get his 25+ and everyone will drool all over him.
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.