Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Need help IDing UK basketball pic

Featured Replies

  • Author

Thanks again everybody! If you need to know, just ask Bluegrass Preps.

  • Replies 30
  • Views 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Yes that is Cedric for sure.

# 55

Hometown: Dawson, GA Terrell County

Position: F Playing Height: 6-11 Playing Weight: 185

Date of Birth: May 25, 1965

Nickname: Cedric "Swoop" Jenkins (More)

Mr. Basketball State of Georgia 1984 (Class AA)

Parade All-American

McDonalds All-American

Delete

Cedric Jenkins is the only African-American to ever wear #55 at UK. My money is on him.

I would say that narrows it down :lol:

Cedric Jenkins is the only African-American to ever wear #55 at UK. My money is on him.

 

I'm gonna need to see more proof. :cool:

I'm gonna need to see more proof. :cool:

 

I'd say your proof is on the lower photo in post #15. It is a magazine cover and you can see his name. It is small and a bit fuzzy...but it says Cedric Jenkins.

I'd say your proof is on the lower photo in post #15. It is a magazine cover and you can see his name. It is small and a bit fuzzy...but it says Cedric Jenkins.

 

Mr. Diamond, please meet my good friend Mr. Sarcasm. :lol:

I'd say your proof is on the lower photo in post #15. It is a magazine cover and you can see his name. It is small and a bit fuzzy...but it says Cedric Jenkins.

 

Yeah I know, was just joking. :D

Yeah I know, was just joking. :D

 

Pardon me. It's late. Batteries runnin' a little low.

Could it be a JV game?

 

It is tonight. :ohbrother:

I didn't remember him having that sort of wing span. That is a very cool pic!

Cedric (Swoop) Jenkins.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.