Is Jeannine Edwards in the same league as Erin Andrews?

Original Rookie

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't think this is fair to Jeannene Edwards considering she's giving up about a 15-year handicap to Erin Andrews, and perhaps even more to some of these other girls.

Agreed, JS.

Are you guys really so shallow that you can't appreciate a woman who's over 35?

Agreed, JS.

Are you guys really so shallow that you can't appreciate a woman who's over 35?

Give me a break. I love me some hamburgers, but if somebody offers me a choice between a hamburger and a filet mignon I'm going to take the filet every time.

Wow...Women over 35 compared to hamburger. Just.....Wow.

Oh my goodness, quit taking everthing so literally. I'm not comparing women over 35 to hamburger. The thread question was asked if she was in the same league. She's not, just like hamburger is not in the same league as steak. There is a big difference between the two.

Oh my goodness, quit taking everthing so literally. I'm not comparing women over 35 to hamburger. The thread question was asked if she was in the same league. She's not, just like hamburger is not in the same league as steak. There is a big difference between the two.

If you say so. Spin it anyway you want. But looks change, and comparing a 25-30 year old to a 40+ year old is not apples to apples...male or female.

If you say so. Spin it anyway you want. But looks change, and comparing a 25-30 year old to a 40+ year old is not apples to apples...male or female.

Exactly, and that is why they are not in the same league. Geez, quit taking things so personal just because you are over 35. :lol: