Mississippi State Fans Calling Cousins on his Cell

Michael Corleone

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Pretty sad people would do that, but I guess its even sadder that Kentucky's own fans would leave bad comments on our players' facebook pages, or on recruits myspace/facebook pages.

What I did like though was Cuz's new headband he was sporting in the interview. Hope he wears it tomorrow night.

Pretty sad people would do that, but I guess its even sadder that Kentucky's own fans would leave bad comments on our players' facebook pages, or on recruits myspace/facebook pages.

What I did like though was Cuz's new headband he was sporting in the interview. Hope he wears it tomorrow night.

Cousins wore the same headband during warmups against UT the other night, but then changed before tip-off. Is there some type of rule against him wearing a headband with writing or something?

Cousins wore the same headband during warmups against UT the other night, but then changed before tip-off. Is there some type of rule against him wearing a headband with writing or something?

Doubt it, but I'm thinking he just went with the white one to match the home white jersey, as he usually does. I'm hoping he breaks out the blue with the blue away jersey. I could be wrong, but I don't think there is any kind of rule against it.

Doubt it, but I'm thinking he just went with the white one to match the home white jersey, as he usually does. I'm hoping he breaks out the blue with the blue away jersey. I could be wrong, but I don't think there is any kind of rule against it.

He had a white one on with Boogie written in blue, but who knows? Maybe Cal will not allow it.

I would question a fans loyalty that said anything to our players, they probably aren't fans.