Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Sean Sutton: Like Father, Like Son

Featured Replies

Sad. So sad.

My Thoughts: My heart really goes out to Sutton and I hope readers will extend a prayer to the Sutton family. I have witnessed the devastation of addiction firsthand in close friends and family members and it is a very serious struggle. I wish Sean Sutton the best and I pray that he can find the help necessary to break his addiction.

My Thoughts: My heart really goes out to Sutton and I hope readers will extend a prayer to the Sutton family. I have witnessed the devastation of addiction firsthand in close friends and family members and it is a very serious struggle. I wish Sean Sutton the best and I pray that he can find the help necessary to break his addiction.

 

Well said Wireman.

I am currently in Stillwater, OK and this was a pretty big topic of conversation at the lunch table today. Hate to say that it seems the majority of people don't feel the same as Wireman. He was more the butt of a lot of jokes.

I am currently in Stillwater, OK and this was a pretty big topic of conversation at the lunch table today. Hate to say that it seems the majority of people don't feel the same as Wireman. He was more the butt of a lot of jokes.

 

I know that is the initial reaction, but I promise everyone reading this right now - addiction to painkillers is no laughing matter.

I know that is the initial reaction, but I promise everyone reading this right now - addiction to painkillers is no laughing matter.

 

Oh I couldn't agree more. I've had a friend struggle with it before.

Oh I couldn't agree more. I've had a friend struggle with it before.

 

I'd say most of us have and it is really sad how addictions can tear up a person and their family.

 

I never liked (for UK purposes) the Sutton's, but I hope he can overcome this.

WOW. If he's mixing all that, he has to be in danger of an overdose.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.