Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Sean Sutton: Like Father, Like Son

Featured Replies

1985...Reaching there aren't ya??? Is this the basketball forum???

 

If 1985 is reaching...when was Sutton last associated with UK? And yeah, it is a UK Basketball forum and Sutton's drug addiction has SO MUCH to do with UK doesn't it? Who is reaching? C'mon man, that is a weak statement.

If 1985 is reaching...when was Sutton last associated with UK? And yeah, it is a UK Basketball forum and Sutton's drug addiction has SO MUCH to do with UK doesn't it? Who is reaching? C'mon man, that is a weak statement.

 

1989... I didn't know that this was the UK basketball forum.

Why is it when someone famous or noteworthy gets into trouble it is sad, and when an average joe does it's not. I'm not writing this to call anyone who said the story was sad, because it is sad. But I saw this reported earlier on the espn and the analyst was talking about how sean was a "kid" who made a bad decision. Well he isn't a kid he is a 40 year old man who should have to pay for his actions, and not promise to go to rehab and all is forgiven. He was obviously doing something illegal, so he needs to be put through the leagl system.

This is a very sad stoy, and I hope Sutton cleans his life up for his familys sake and his own. Everyone makes mistakes but we all eventually have to pay for those mistakes.

Why is it when someone famous or noteworthy gets into trouble it is sad, and when an average joe does it's not. I'm not writing this to call anyone who said the story was sad, because it is sad. But I saw this reported earlier on the espn and the analyst was talking about how sean was a "kid" who made a bad decision. Well he isn't a kid he is a 40 year old man who should have to pay for his actions, and not promise to go to rehab and all is forgiven. He was obviously doing something illegal, so he needs to be put through the leagl system.

This is a very sad stoy, and I hope Sutton cleans his life up for his familys sake and his own. Everyone makes mistakes but we all eventually have to pay for those mistakes.

 

:thumb: I can't really feel sad for this cat. I've known too many people who have put themselves in this shape. After awhile, you sort of become immune to it.

My Thoughts: My heart really goes out to Sutton and I hope readers will extend a prayer to the Sutton family. I have witnessed the devastation of addiction firsthand in close friends and family members and it is a very serious struggle. I wish Sean Sutton the best and I pray that he can find the help necessary to break his addiction.

 

Ditto

Loser.

Loser.

 

:ohbrother::ohbrother::ohbrother:

:ohbrother::ohbrother::ohbrother:

 

Born with a silver spoon in his mouth and the world at his finger tips. Blows it all allowing himself to get into drugs. Is it sad? Yes. Is this type of action the definition of being a loser? Yes.

Born with a silver spoon in his mouth and the world at his finger tips. Blows it all allowing himself to get into drugs. Is it sad? Yes. Is this type of action the definition of being a loser? Yes.

 

I respect your opinion, but I disagree 100%.

Born with a silver spoon in his mouth and the world at his finger tips. Blows it all allowing himself to get into drugs. Is it sad? Yes. Is this type of action the definition of being a loser? Yes.

 

Plato as Wireman said I respect your opinion as well. But I don't agree with the loser part. I have been unfortunate enough to experience this disease up close and personal (no it was not me).

 

It can hit anyone from any walk of life. It is a disease that never goes away. Not only does it destroy the individual doing the drugs but it also destroys the people that care about them. I have seen many crazy things in my life but this type of situation is unlike anything I have ever seen. I know that this can all be said for any disease out there but from a personal perspective I can only hope that Mr. Sutton will get help and realize he can live without the drugs.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.