Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

UK/Bama updates

Featured Replies

You know you're on ESPNU when the commercials are infomercials.

  • Replies 112
  • Views 8.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Really? What is he saying so bad. I think he speaks well, obviously knows the PG position better than most that are on this planet. It couldn't be because he's a Dukie, could it?

 

Nothing do with being a Dukie, he does speak well and knows what he is talking about but I don't know what it about the way he is calling the game but it is really bothering me.

I like the fact that he can provide insight on the pg guard position like no other analyst. Oh, and he's a Dukie.:thumb:

I'd love to never hear this broadcast crew again. I rarely think of muting the TV and turning on the radio call, but I'm very close.

I tried that, but my DISH is about 3 seconds behind the radio broadcast.

I tried that, but my DISH is about 3 seconds behind the radio broadcast.

I think I'd take it at this point.

You know you're on ESPNU when the commercials are infomercials.

:lol:

 

It's Slap-Chop time!

Well that went straight out off Cousins.

The NCAA made him to college for a year.

 

Someone needs to go back to college for an English class. :laugh:

 

 

 

 

 

 

Just playin' PP. :cool:

Nothing do with being a Dukie, he does speak well and knows what he is talking about but I don't know what it about the way he is calling the game but it is really bothering me.

 

This may not sound right to me, but I used to think he over emphasized his annunciation at times. Do you know what I am getting at with this?

Someone needs to go back to college for an English class. :laugh:

 

 

 

 

 

 

Just playin' PP. :cool:

 

 

 

It's all good. I can take it.

 

I think I can still edit it......:thumb:

It's all good. I can take it.

 

I think I can still edit it......:thumb:

 

Nooooo!! That would ruin my fun :irked:

Has Miller hit a shot since last year?

Has Miller hit a shot since last year?

 

Good question :idunno:

Has Miller hit a shot since last year?

 

He had 18 against Arkansas on Jan 23.

 

That is basically it.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.