February 10, 201016 yr 11- 6 Bama.... 15:00 left first half. Stuck on the ESPN U. And even better we get to watch George Mason/VCU play OT. So we get the last 5 mins of UK/Bama first half.... yeah im sour.
February 10, 201016 yr 11- 6 Bama.... 15:00 left first half. #2 team in the nation can't get on ESPN mainstream. And even better we get to watch George Mason/VCU play OT. So we get the last 5 mins of UK/Bama first half.... yeah im sour. This is crap. ESPN should atleast switch over for local viewers, and of course this game isn't on ESPN360 tonight so I can't watch that either.
February 10, 201016 yr Another reason I hate 9 pm games...Seems like it never fails...:irked::irked::irked:
February 10, 201016 yr This is crap. ESPN should atleast switch over for local viewers, and of course this game isn't on ESPN360 tonight so I can't watch that either. :thumb::thumb: Start the early game at 6:45, or the late game at 9:15, or do both. I really HATE that they do not switch over for the local viewers. The LSU game was the same way. Maybe the Cats are waiting for their TV viewers to join them before they actually start playing. :thumb:
February 10, 201016 yr Author I can't count how many times UK has been burned by a 9 o clock game. (I am still sour)
February 10, 201016 yr Author George Mason has it all but wrapped up... we should get to UK game with 10 mins left assuming no stupid fouls.
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.