Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

UK/Bama updates

Featured Replies

Every team UK plays has decided not to give Wall a chance for anything around the rim. It's a foul nearly everytime on a breakaway.

 

This game is too close for comfort and the Cats are as listless as I've seen them all year.

 

And yet he still manages to create it for himself a lot of the time.

  • Replies 112
  • Views 8.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Patterson gets killed on UK's end of the floor after a rebound and then they call a joke foul on him on the other end.:irked:

Patterson gets killed on UK's end of the floor after a rebound and then they call a joke foul on him on the other end.:irked:

 

It's the SEC we can't hire a competent official.

Wall playing in some pain right now.

I don't know how much longer I can listen to J Will.

  • Author

Jay Williams is driving me nuts he's narrating the game.

Poor Jay Williams, having to come back to the site of his last collegiate game.:cry:

 

Funny said the same thing to my wife....I was there.

I'd love to never hear this broadcast crew again. I rarely think of muting the TV and turning on the radio call, but I'm very close.

What did John Wall have happen to him in life to be such an "angry" guy?

I don't know how much longer I can listen to J Will.

 

Jay Williams is driving me nuts he's narrating the game.

 

I can listen to him the whole game. Nothing but love for JayWill from me.:thumb:

I don't know how much longer I can listen to J Will.

 

Jay Williams is driving me nuts he's narrating the game.

 

Really? What is he saying so bad. I think he speaks well, obviously knows the PG position better than most that are on this planet. It couldn't be because he's a Dukie, could it?

What did John Wall have happen to him in life to be such an "angry" guy?

 

The NCAA made him go to college for a year.

  • Author
I can listen to him the whole game. Nothing but love for JayWill from me.:thumb:

 

He sounds like Tom Green telling us the snake story.

Really? What is he saying so bad. I think he speaks well, obviously knows the PG position better than most that are on this planet. It couldn't be because he's a Dukie, could it?

 

No, of course not. That has nothing to do with it. :rolleyes:

I'd love to never hear this broadcast crew again. I rarely think of muting the TV and turning on the radio call, but I'm very close.

 

This is our last ESPNU telecast thank goodness.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.