Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

UK game broadcast?

Featured Replies

Don't worry guys, we can't watch the game either because the game before it is just now going into overtime, UK is 5 minutes into their game, and ESPNU still won't switch over. Didn't want to watch the first half anyway. :ohbrother:

 

How could ESPN switch some folks over while leaving the others on another game? Its not like the networks which have affiliates.

 

The best we could hope is that they would put it on ESPN Classic.

  • Replies 32
  • Views 3.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
How could ESPN switch some folks over while leaving the others on another game? Its not like the networks which have affiliates.

 

The best we could hope is that they would put it on ESPN Classic.

 

Regional coverage, they do it for the NCAA tourney.

How could ESPN switch some folks over while leaving the others on another game? Its not like the networks which have affiliates.

 

The best we could hope is that they would put it on ESPN Classic.

 

Well that would work too.

Regional coverage, they do it for the NCAA tourney.

 

This is another reason why we should hope the NCAA tournament stays on CBS. At least they know how to switch over to the regional game. We might miss the start of some of UK games in the NCAA tournament if ESPN ever gets a hold of the tournament.

:irked::irked:

Don't worry guys, we can't watch the game either because the game before it is just now going into overtime, UK is 5 minutes into their game, and ESPNU still won't switch over. Didn't want to watch the first half anyway. :ohbrother:

 

How many times can they foul in this stupid OT?:irked::irked:

This is another reason why we should hope the NCAA tournament stays on CBS. At least they know how to switch over to the regional game. We might miss the start of some of UK games in the NCAA tournament if ESPN ever gets a hold of the tournament.

 

Maybe someone will mention this to coach Cal on a call-in show, maybe he can help. :thumb:

There hasn't been this many people watch a George Mason game since they were in the final four.

There hasn't been this many people watch a George Mason game since they were in the final four.

:lol::lol:

They may have had more watching tonight.

Regional coverage, they do it for the NCAA tourney.

ESPN doesn't have regional capability yet. It's all or nothing on the ESPN networks. I found it odd that ESPN NEws was doing a live look in at he VCU/George Mason game instead of showing UK and Alabama

Thank you.

 

No problem. Its kind of funny because it was my girlfriend who was actually was able to find that. I had been looking everywhere for a free site to watch it, I had never heard of that site before.

No problem. Its kind of funny because it was my girlfriend who was actually was able to find that. I had been looking everywhere for a free site to watch it, I had never heard of that site before.

 

Justin.tv is amazing. I watch the UFC PPV's on there as well as Bengals games when I'm out of town.

Justin.tv is amazing. I watch the UFC PPV's on there as well as Bengals games when I'm out of town.

 

Do you have to pay money to watch those PPV still for UFC on that site? If not then I might have to start watching that too. Thanks for this info, I really didn't know about this. I am going to have to take advantage of this more often. :thumb:

Do you have to pay money to watch those PPV still for UFC on that site? If not then I might have to start watching that too. Thanks for this info, I really didn't know about this. I am going to have to take advantage of this more often. :thumb:

 

Nope the PPV's are free also. Not sure how it is legal but hey I'm not one to complain.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.