Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

UK game broadcast?

Featured Replies

Do you have to pay money to watch those PPV still for UFC on that site? If not then I might have to start watching that too. Thanks for this info, I really didn't know about this. I am going to have to take advantage of this more often. :thumb:

 

No.

  • Replies 32
  • Views 3.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Nope the PPV's are free also. Not sure how it is legal but hey I'm not one to complain.

 

No.

 

Thanks, just saved me some money. I definitely will be watching on this site from now on when they have a PPV. :thumb:

  • Author

I wouldn't look for sites like Justintv to be around too much longer. Companies like ESPN and UFC are trying to put a stop to those sites because of how much they feel its costing those companies in lost profits.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.