Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

UK game broadcast?

Featured Replies

Is tonights game only being broadcast on ESPNU?

  • Replies 32
  • Views 3.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Yes, I'm pretty sure all ESPNU games from now on will be ESPNU only live. Saw something where most cable companies were switching ESPNU with ESPN Classic as far as homes receiving them so it would no longer be a premium channel and ESPN Classic would be the premium channel.

I'm confused, I was under the impression that both ESPNU and ESPN Classis were premium channels?

I am sure it will be on a local station as well right?

I'm confused, I was under the impression that both ESPNU and ESPN Classis were premium channels?

 

ESPN Classic had never been classic for me then all the sudden it became ESPNU on my tv and ESPNU became ESPN Classic.

DIRECTV swapped ESPN Classic and ESPNU late last year... Not sure about any other companies.

I dont have ESPNU, Is there a website I can watch the game without a cost.

I dont have ESPNU, Is there a website I can watch the game without a cost.
channelsurfing.net

I work for Directv and we recently made the switch with espnu and espn classic so that it is in the basic package. However, we don't have espnu in high definition yet

Does anyone know if the CW or WKYT will be having the game, I don't have ESPNU either.

Don't worry guys, we can't watch the game either because the game before it is just now going into overtime, UK is 5 minutes into their game, and ESPNU still won't switch over. Didn't want to watch the first half anyway. :ohbrother:

Another reason I hate 9 pm games...Seems like it never fails...:irked::irked::irked:

Don't worry guys, we can't watch the game either because the game before it is just now going into overtime, UK is 5 minutes into their game, and ESPNU still won't switch over. Didn't want to watch the first half anyway. :ohbrother:

 

I'm gonna go crazy..

Does anyone know why ky plays sooo many 9pm games this year? Seems every game on a weeknight is at 9

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.