February 4, 201016 yr Author The "best backcourt in America" matches the point total of Jones at 29...
February 4, 201016 yr Bulls making a really nice run in conference right now. Swampy must be in seventh heaven.
February 4, 201016 yr Author A huge win on the road. Jones would have to be in the hunt for Big East POY. He has to be in front right now. Averaging 29 a game in conference play...
February 4, 201016 yr He has to be in front right now. Averaging 29 a game in conference play... And for a guy to get 29 points on only 18 shots... oh nevermind In all seriousness, I want to see this kid play.
February 4, 201016 yr Author And for a guy to get 29 points on only 18 shots... oh nevermind I'm sure Downey would love to be 6'4" 215. :lol: He's a lot of fun to watch. You have to fully respect his jumper, and as soon as you get too close next thing you know he's finishing with contact at the rim. Amazing the run they are on with Gilchrist still nursing the ankle injury...
February 4, 201016 yr Author UKMustang must have been on to something lol. The biggest problem for the Hoyas is they have zero productive depth. In the grind of the Big East that is going to catch up to you at some point. Also this game was right between the win against Duke last weekend and a meeting with Nova this weekend. Classic trap game against a USF squad starting to play with a lot of confidence. With Freeman, Wright, Monroe and Clark they have the front line talent to make a run, but they simply have to get more from the bench...
February 4, 201016 yr The biggest problem for the Hoyas is they have zero productive depth. In the grind of the Big East that is going to catch up to you at some point. Also this game was right between the win against Duke last weekend and a meeting with Nova this weekend. Classic trap game against a USF squad starting to play with a lot of confidence. With Freeman, Wright, Monroe and Clark they have the front line talent to make a run, but they simply have to get more from the bench... I'm thinking he meant my prediction that USF and Northwestern would both make the Dance this year....:lol:
February 4, 201016 yr I'm thinking he meant my prediction that USF and Northwestern would both make the Dance this year....:lol: :thumb: I'm not sure what GT's tangent was about lol.
February 4, 201016 yr Bulls making a really nice run in conference right now. Swampy must be in seventh heaven.I didn't get to see it, was at work, but listened on the web. These guys don't give up, do they? When GT went up 39-28, I figured a Lousiville pull away, but nooooo. Sure made working late a whole lot easier. :thumb:
February 4, 201016 yr :thumb: I'm not sure what GT's tangent was about lol. It was still informative. I enjoy the breakdowns since I don't watch these teams with much frequently.
February 4, 201016 yr I'm wondering if the Big East might be overrated after Syracuse, WVU and Villanova. Or is it just parity? These three (not so sure about WVU) seem to be much better than the other 13 teams. If the prognosticators say UL is on the bubble, what does that say about getting other league teams into the tournament?
February 4, 201016 yr Author I'm wondering if the Big East might be overrated after Syracuse, WVU and Villanova. Or is it just parity? These three (not so sure about WVU) seem to be much better than the other 13 teams. If the prognosticators say UL is on the bubble, what does that say about getting other league teams into the tournament? If having 3 very good teams and 11 more above average teams makes you overrated, sure. Is SEC football overrated because one of the large group of above average teams jumps up and knocks off a very good team here and there while all of the above average teams take turns beating up on each other???
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.