Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Kentucky at LSU predictions..

Who wins? 55 members have voted

  1. 1. Who wins?

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Featured Replies

  • Replies 31
  • Views 4.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
What time is this one on Saturday? I bet they'll show it down here in Memphis...hopefully.

 

If you get the SEC Network then you should be able to pick it up. Good luck!:thumb:

UK dominates, then lets up, then dominates, then wins by 12.

I got the chance to see LSU play live. They do not have much talent wise but they have some athletes. UK should win by 20 or so IMO, but you never know.

If you get the SEC Network then you should be able to pick it up. Good luck!:thumb:

 

They show a lot of random SEC game down here, so I would imagine that it will be on. Memphis fans love watching the Wildcats to cheer against them.

UK dominates, then lets up, then dominates, then wins by 12.

:lol: :lol:

 

Funny, but TRUE!!

What's the spread?

What's the spread?

 

Its too early right now, the line hasn't come out yet and it probably won't until at least tomorrow.

 

But if I have to venture a guess, I'll say UK -15.

Its too early right now, the line hasn't come out yet and it probably won't until at least tomorrow.

 

But if I have to venture a guess, I'll say UK -15.

 

I think UT was just favored by eight at home (I think they're at home).

After watching UT/LSU last night I am convinced UK will beat them both with ease.

I think UT was just favored by eight at home (I think they're at home).

 

 

Tennessee played LSU in Baton Rouge.

I think UT was just favored by eight at home (I think they're at home).

 

Well you have to think that UK, being #3 in the Nation, would have to be around somewhere like -15 against ann LSU team that hasn't won a conference game yet, even if the game is in Baton Rouge. Its just a guess but I think thats about where the line will come out as.

LSU's gym looked about 2/3 empty last night. I wonder if it will be full for the Cats.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.