Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Doyel praises Wildcat Nation

Featured Replies

Where did I say that?

 

It makes you a winner in life, which is way more important.

 

YAY!!! Hey guys, my team just lost by 30, but it's okay, I got a lot of people to donate money to something they should have donated to any way, so that makes me a winner. WOOOO!!!!!

  • Replies 47
  • Views 4.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
YAY!!! Hey guys, my team just lost by 30, but it's okay, I got a lot of people to donate money to something they should have donated to any way, so that makes me a winner. WOOOO!!!!!

 

Who lost by 30?

 

They are 19-1... I guess that's not good enough for you? Like I said, we've found the guy messaging players on Facebook.

Prayers sent up for Hoopboy aka The Tin Man.

 

Make God deliver him a heart!!!!

Who lost by 30?

 

They are 19-1... I guess that's not good enough for you? Like I said, we've found the guy messaging players on Facebook.

 

:laugh: Calm down. Just using that as an example. What have they raised so far 1.5 million dollars? I guess that's worth a final four appearance at least isn't it? And what are you talking about Facebook?

Who lost by 30?

 

They are 19-1... I guess that's not good enough for you? Like I said, we've found the guy messaging players on Facebook.

 

Nevermind

Prayers sent up for Hoopboy aka The Tin Man.

 

Make God deliver him a heart!!!!

 

Where was the outcry and telethon when all the people in New Orleans lost their homes. I guess it's okay to help out another country, but so much for our own.

Family first!!!!! Just ask Orlando "Tubby" Smith.

Great article. Thanks for posting.

 

:thumb:

:laugh: Calm down. Just using that as an example. What have they raised so far 1.5 million dollars? I guess that's worth a final four appearance at least isn't it? And what are you talking about Facebook?

 

Kentucky raised $1.3 million.

Thanks for sharing that! I'm very proud of our guys and Coach Cal for giving of their efforts to show support for Haiti. Not another team in the nation that could have put that together and raised that amount of money IMO. I'm a proud Cat fan!!

Why are you all even responding to hoopboy? He has no idea what he's even saying.

That was a great article,it all about life not basketball.Basketball is only a game,but life is about people.

Why are you all even responding to hoopboy? He has no idea what he's even saying.

 

Everyone is entitled to their opinion.

Where was the outcry and telethon when all the people in New Orleans lost their homes. I guess it's okay to help out another country, but so much for our own.

 

At last report, there were 4,000 missing Americans in Haiti. That is more than perished on 9/11.

 

I would like to have seen something for Katrina but the past is the past.

It is definately a great thing that the BBN raised this kind of money and great that Cal started this, but I do have one question???

 

Did he do it from the heart or for publicity? Please don't misunderstand my question. Cal has talked about all the priceless memories that wildcat fans donated.

 

He received like a 40 MILLION dollar contract.

"HOW MUCH OF HIS OWN MONEY DID HE DONATE?????"

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.